the voice of the South African punter

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Barcelona

Barcelona 17 Aug 2017 20:29 #685812

  • davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 10396
  • Thank you received: 378
Another terrorist outrage by mo's deciples.
Thoughts with the innocent woman,children and people going about their daily business.
Don't Mess With The Townies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beyond The Pale

Barcelona 17 Aug 2017 21:39 #685818

  • Felix
  • Felix's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 164
  • Thank you received: 32
When and how does this shit stop Dave, my son(also named Dave) in Barcelona at the moment.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 17 Aug 2017 22:16 #685825

  • Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 29876
  • Thank you received: 596
Very sick "again"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 06:47 #685828

  • Young generation
  • Young generation's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 108
All Forms of Extremism and All Forms of terrorism is strongly condemned. No soft corner for terrorist. Prayers are with the deceased and condolences to the family. May peace come to the world.
and i am a muslim.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 08:49 #685836

  • davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 10396
  • Thank you received: 378
terrorists wearing suicide vests in another part of Spain killed in shootout.
All from the same Mosque. WTF is being preached at these places?
Don't Mess With The Townies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:23 #685840

  • Young generation
  • Young generation's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 108
davetheflower wrote:
terrorists wearing suicide vests in another part of Spain killed in shootout.
All from the same Mosque. WTF is being preached at these places?

i can tell you that its certainly not preached in any mosques.

The fact is terrorism is unislamic whether done by Isis,saudi Arabia,Israel,Iran,US or else.
ISLAM DOESN'T SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharky

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:34 #685841

  • Sharky
  • Sharky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 272
  • Thank you received: 11
I agree, its sick individuals not Islam in general. I've just spent 2 months working in Jordan and traveling the whole Middle East and the Muslim people in general are really nice people and chilled. Enjoyed my time there and enjoyed learning their culture. Sadly there are psychos like anywhere else and these extremists who kill their own people as do our own. I would say if you added up how many Muslim people killed Muslim people over a 5 year period versus how many African people killed African people over a 5 year period it would probably balance out. We just don't seem to report things anymore, we are immune to what is going on around us here in our own country
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Young generation

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:36 #685842

  • Young generation
  • Young generation's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 108
if mosques preached killing of any people then please let me know and i will be the first to blow that mosque to smithereens, i hate these killer just like you, and probably more than you because they say they do it in the name of islam, which is totally totally wong.
lets take an example of hash amla or moen ally, i am just using these 2 ppl as examples cos we both know them, they pray 5 times a day at a mosques, if not playing cricket, so if mosques or islam preched this then my/your entire cricket will be dead by now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:40 #685844

  • davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 10396
  • Thank you received: 378
Young generation wrote:
davetheflower wrote:
terrorists wearing suicide vests in another part of Spain killed in shootout.
All from the same Mosque. WTF is being preached at these places?

i can tell you that its certainly not preached in any mosques.

The fact is terrorism is unislamic whether done by Isis,saudi Arabia,Israel,Iran,US or else.
ISLAM DOESN'T SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Unless your in every mosque all the time,how can you say that.
We've had mosques raided in the UK for the very fact of Hate Preaching.Im not saying every mosque,but there are radicals in some.
Don't Mess With The Townies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:40 #685845

  • Young generation
  • Young generation's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 108
Sharky wrote:
I agree, its sick individuals not Islam in general. I've just spent 2 months working in Jordan and traveling the whole Middle East and the Muslim people in general are really nice people and chilled. Enjoyed my time there and enjoyed learning their culture. Sadly there are psychos like anywhere else and these extremists who kill their own people as do our own. I would say if you added up how many Muslim people killed Muslim people over a 5 year period versus how many African people killed African people over a 5 year period it would probably balance out. We just don't seem to report things anymore, we are immune to what is going on around us here in our own country


well said.

May God have mercy on the souls of the poor innocents who lost their lives.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:41 #685846

  • Young generation
  • Young generation's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 108
davetheflower wrote:
Young generation wrote:
davetheflower wrote:
terrorists wearing suicide vests in another part of Spain killed in shootout.
All from the same Mosque. WTF is being preached at these places?

i can tell you that its certainly not preached in any mosques.

The fact is terrorism is unislamic whether done by Isis,saudi Arabia,Israel,Iran,US or else.
ISLAM DOESN'T SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Unless your in every mosque all the time,how can you say that.
We've had mosques raided in the UK for the very fact of Hate Preaching.Im not saying every mosque,but there are radicals in some.



agree with that
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:43 #685847

  • Young generation
  • Young generation's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 108
davetheflower wrote:
Young generation wrote:
davetheflower wrote:
terrorists wearing suicide vests in another part of Spain killed in shootout.
All from the same Mosque. WTF is being preached at these places?

i can tell you that its certainly not preached in any mosques.

The fact is terrorism is unislamic whether done by Isis,saudi Arabia,Israel,Iran,US or else.
ISLAM DOESN'T SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Unless your in every mosque all the time,how can you say that.
We've had mosques raided in the UK for the very fact of Hate Preaching.Im not saying every mosque,but there are radicals in some.


you are right,
what i meant was 99.9 percent of mosques does not preach it, its against our religon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:45 #685848

  • easy
  • easy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3413
  • Thank you received: 116
google


"the majority are irrelevant "


this is the truth, there are no innocent muslims in this
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:48 #685849

  • davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 10396
  • Thank you received: 378
Sharky,way more Muslims are killed by so called Muslims than any other religion.The Quran is steeped in violence.

Don't Mess With The Townies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:49 #685850

  • Young generation
  • Young generation's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 108
easy wrote:
google


"the majority are irrelevant "


this is the truth, there are no innocent muslims in this


your right of view, go for it,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:49 #685851

  • Titch
  • Titch's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 9789
  • Thank you received: 326
Young generation wrote:
All Forms of Extremism and All Forms of terrorism is strongly condemned. No soft corner for terrorist. Prayers are with the deceased and condolences to the family. May peace come to the world.
and i am a muslim.
YG those butchers are no more a representative of the Muslim faith than the barbarians in Charlottesville where of the Christian faith although both attempt to justify their actions by quoting from the Quran and Bible, sadly all Muslims are painted with the same brush as these terrorists when in reality that could not be further from the truth,in fact if all Christians (of which I am one) were judged by the actions of the KKK and the like and had travel bans slapped on them based purely on their faith there would be a worldwide uproar..The tunnel vision attitude adopted by the uniformed is the single most dangerous weapon that these killers have,their divide and conquer strategy is being fueled not by them but by us the very people they see as the enemy...
Give everything but up!
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2017 09:50 by Titch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel, Young generation

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:53 #685853

  • Young generation
  • Young generation's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 108
Titch wrote:
Young generation wrote:
All Forms of Extremism and All Forms of terrorism is strongly condemned. No soft corner for terrorist. Prayers are with the deceased and condolences to the family. May peace come to the world.
and i am a muslim.
YG those butchers are no more a representative of the Muslim faith than the barbarians in Charlottesville where of the Christian faith although both attempt to justify their actions by quoting from the Quran and Bible, sadly all Muslims are painted with the same brush as these terrorists when in reality that could not be further from the truth,in fact if all Christians (of which I am one) were judged by the actions of the KKK and the like and had travel bans slapped on them based purely on their faith there would be a worldwide uproar..The tunnel vision attitude adopted by the uniformed is the single most dangerous weapon that these killers have,their divide and conquer strategy is being fueled not by them but by us the very people they see as the enemy...

zillion percent correct.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 09:54 #685854

  • Titch
  • Titch's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 9789
  • Thank you received: 326
DTF
KKK members never miss a Sunday mass.
Give everything but up!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 10:05 #685856

  • davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 10396
  • Thank you received: 378
Young generation wrote:
Titch wrote:
Young generation wrote:
All Forms of Extremism and All Forms of terrorism is strongly condemned. No soft corner for terrorist. Prayers are with the deceased and condolences to the family. May peace come to the world.
and i am a muslim.
YG those butchers are no more a representative of the Muslim faith than the barbarians in Charlottesville where of the Christian faith although both attempt to justify their actions by quoting from the Quran and Bible, sadly all Muslims are painted with the same brush as these terrorists when in reality that could not be further from the truth,in fact if all Christians (of which I am one) were judged by the actions of the KKK and the like and had travel bans slapped on them based purely on their faith there would be a worldwide uproar..The tunnel vision attitude adopted by the uniformed is the single most dangerous weapon that these killers have,their divide and conquer strategy is being fueled not by them but by us the very people they see as the enemy...

zillion percent correct.

Uninformed? Tunnel Vision?
That's the quotes the left wing usually throw around..
The biggest problem is the easily offended,MODERATE Muslim and the weak,I don't want trouble Christian..Just watch that documentary and learn something Titch.
Don't Mess With The Townies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcelona 18 Aug 2017 10:12 #685857

  • easy
  • easy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3413
  • Thank you received: 116
dave


that video has been edited too many times.....

I am "sure" in all those provocative speeches all the popes got up and left the mosque because they never accepted that rhetoric

the video now shows everyone just sitting there listening, that is clearly not the case. I know this because after every single incident sky always find a muslim or 3 to condemn the acts .....so therefore they must all be on our side.




or

not
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

The views expressed on the AfricanBettingClan.com/co.za are not necessarily the views held by the proprietors of the site. Therefore AfricanBettingClan.com/co.za will not be responsible for any content posted.

No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to gamble. National Responsible Gambling Programme and its toll free number (0800 006 008)

African Betting Clan | www.africanbettingclan.com | info@africanbettingclan.com